Sunday, March 15, 2009

We are doing well....

I left my awesome pink camera in Utah, so here are some pics I plugged from our cruise in 2006 & cute pics of Hunter that I've forgotten about also in 2006.
Last weekend my Dad, Jody, brother Casey & his Fiancee Nicole stopped by for a quick visit. We went to the Adventure Park, played arcade games & came home with some sweet prizes. Then went to Big Bubbas for dinner where Hunter, Casey & Nicole rode the mechanical bull! We wished they could have stayed forever, but we will see them again soon for Casey & Nicole's wedding in May. After my surgery I have felt maybe too good, I'm really enjoying this phase of pregnancy, because I can eat anything I want. The latest is girl scout cookies & ice cream. Ted is training for his triathalon, he amazes me with his 8 mile runs. If we go to the Gym together, I'm ready after 45 minutes & he needs 1 1/2 hours to get his swim & run in! I will usually sit in the waiting area & read the paper:) Hunter is signed up for a basic sports class with the city for a couple of saturdays with his Dad, we'll keep you posted on that one. And Jackson still messes around as usual. He loves to read books & both boys love storytime at the library, they would go everyday if it was available. So, nothing too exciting, the weather is wonderful, not as nice as on that cruise yet, but we'll take it!!!



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Post your awesome "cruise formal wear" pictures!!! I just loved ours!!!! NOT!

Maria Olson said...

I'm glad that your pregnancy is going so well. I love the pictures. Oh, and by the way, I hope you don't mind if I use your last post in my talk I get to give on Sunday. I think it's so funny and will lead very nicely into my topic. Love ya!

Janeece said...

You forgot to mention that you're amazing! I'll bring you back something cool. Love you!