Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our Flight & Hotel

Here we are heading off to Florida! The boys were pretty excited to take a ride on "Big Jet." We stayed at the Disney Resort "All-Star Movies" in the pic you can see the letters "tar" from "All-Star." Our hotel was Fantasia-very cool, in the pool pic you can see Fantasia Mickey with water fountains going into the pool. The Hotel right next to ours was TOY STORY! That is a pretty big deal! Hunter & Jackson could barely contain themselves!







Myself, Jackson, Jenny & Samantha, Hunter, Marcus & Callie!



3 comments:

Aubrey said...

It looks like you guys had a fun vacation. Such great pictures. It was great to see you last week. I hope that you have fun in Utah. I wish that I could go with you!

Holly said...

Holy cow guys! Thats awesome! I bet your boys were felt like they were dreaming. Tote Jell :)

Becky said...

How awesome must those Toy Story statues been for those boys! I bet they were in Disney Heaven! So much fun! Take me next time! (: