Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spooky Sprint

I left my camera in Fresno at the "Digestive Disease Disorder Clinic." They have been running a couple of tests on Jackson. He has had stomach issues. The Dr. thought he could possibly have ulcers? But so far the tests are normal.:) I was sad not to have my camera for this fun halloween weekend. We had Hunter's first school carnival, trunk or treat at the church, carving pumpkins and the spooky sprint. I ran a 5k and the boys ran a free kids fun run. They've never really ran a "race" before, so we thought we'd let them try it. They ran a 1/2 mile-that is really far!!! and they did great! They were so proud of themselves. They received goodie-bags and an orange ribbon. Ted brought the video camera and these are still shots.


3 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

1. I can't believe your camera went missing!!!

2. I'm glad Jackson is doing better. I hope the tests continue to be negative.

3. Your kids are adorable!!!!! Get a new camera SOON. I'm gonna miss seeing their pictures :)

Jones Family said...

Wow, that really is a long way for little kids to run! Great job guys! Peggy, I miss you too. I was just telling Kyle that a couple days ago:-)

Michelle Wilkes said...

How cute! Love your little runners! Hope they can figure out Jacksons tummy issues.