Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special Delivery

You can pick up these lovely tin mailboxes @ Target for $1.00 each, sticker em' up & anytime between now & Valentines Day you can write a note, draw a picture or put a treat in anyone's mailbox. Just remember to put up the red flag when you're done. I have received some pretty cute little pictures! Hunter can draw a pretty good family portrait of us. I can always tell which one is me, because the boys have stick up hair and I look like a little mouse, my hair looks like two little ears- I love it.

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

very cute idea!

Aubrey said...

What a cute idea! My girls would love this. I might have to head to Target tomorrow! Thanks for the idea!

Becky said...

That is an awesome idea Peggy! How cute!

Carolyn said...

I looked for them and Target...and of course I was too late! They look so cute!

Janeece said...

That is so cute and clever! I love this idea and how it promotes more love within the family.. so fun!!