Saturday, May 14, 2011

27 weeks

This picture is awesome in so many ways...
1. The valentine decor in the background
2. The fact I am showing you my bare belly & it is extrememly white
3. I really believe that if I think hard enough about my arms toning up, they just magically will. Sadly the truth comes out when I see pictures of myself, but I'll worry about that later:) Because for now...I am CRAZY about Kit-Kats. They sound so delicious & taste just as delicious! I also cannot get enough of strawberry spinach chicken salad. We cook up a bag of chicken on the weekends & eat it throughout the week. I love almonds, craisins, avocado, & that poppyseed dressing!!!


6 comments:

Schauers Hours said...

You are so cute! Yes you are, I know you are over there denying it! I miss your cute face!!!

Becky said...

I love Kit Kats and I'm NOT pregnant! You look beautiful as always Peggy!!

Janeece said...

Such an awesome post! You are hilarious!

Aubrey said...

Love the post Peggy. You are teensy!

Cyndy and George said...

Your belly is adorable! :)

Jones Family said...

I think you blinded me;-) jk
You look adorable!