Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas is my chubbikins Ty!! He is so round and plump and delicious. He reminds me ALOT of Hunter, when he was this age. Ty is a very happy baby. I love his little round head, which sits on his shoulders. I have to make sure I tip his head back to wash the rolls in his neck! I cannot believe that he is almost 5 months old.




Making tortilla snowflakes. We were a little sprinkle happy.



Homemade Christmas decorations, ready to paint. If we were to hang Hunter & Jacksons hands on the Christmas Tree, the tree would probably tip over because they are heavy!

We supported our local Candy Cane Parade. Our neighbor Stephen marched with his middle school band, he is quite the drummer.



We celebrated my 34th Birthday by grabbing a bite to eat & watching Arthur Christmas in 3D. After the movie we enjoyed a homemade ice cream cake my friend Janeece had made, it was delicious!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute baby Ty!! I have the same problem with my chunk Amelia- those neck rolls get me every time! Happy belated birthday Peg. I sure miss you!!