Friday, February 24, 2012

Jackson on Abraham Lincoln

So, Jackson has been loving learning about the Presidents of the United States this past week in pre-school. He came home the other day "as" President Lincoln, not Jackson, and he talked in a really deep voice. He told me who he was and asked if I wanted to know how he died. This suprised me a little, but I wanted to know what he would say. He told me that he was shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth (he said the whole name) and he fell over and died. I just kind of looked at him suprised again. And then he told me that George Washington died because he was really, really old. I think I smiled. He is very informative. I wanted to find out more so I asked "President Lincoln"....
(Me) "President Lincoln, what are you the President of exactly?"
(Jackson) "The States."
(Me) "President Lincoln, what do you do?"
(Jackson) "I teach the people."
(Me) "What do you teach the people about?"
(Jackson) "Jesus, President Monson & Temples."
(Me) "Awesome.":)