Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oranges & Spin Class:)

I have a new found love for oranges! Now that we live in California it seems that you see orange trees everywhere. Our new neighbors leave bags of oranges on our front door step if we are not home. We are excited to plant our own orange tree very soon.Ted & I also love the gym. We have been attending spin class & love it, that doesn't mean we are good at it. Last night at class I felt my back "jiggle," that's not a good sign, so I better keep going to spin. The gym has childcare that we really like for the boys, so the gym is a family event & a blessing for us!


2 comments:

Cami said...

Our family loves going to the gym too, and it's so great. The kids love the kids space, we love to workout. It's a win win. Good luck with spinning though, I HATE that class!

Mindy said...

I can't believe you love the spin class, that is my least favorite thing to do! I am getting ready for the Moab Half Marathon right now and it sucks!!! It is so cold right now outside and has been snowing so much that I haven't been able to run outside and have to run on the treadmill, which I hate doing. It is soooo...boring!!!
Well thats awsome you can all go together, thats what we need to start doing. Fun, Fun!!