Friday, February 29, 2008

A Night Out w/ Mom

Ted is the 11 year old scout leader & they had there first campout tonight. I am excited for him! We love the outdoors and have missed having the mountains so close. So, the two little boys & I hit the outlet malls in Tulare, which is the city south of us, very close. We bought some new pj's at the Carter's outlet & each got a pair of fleece pj's for this coming winter because they were on clearance for $3.99! We then went to McDonald's playland & were there way too long. Hunter loves older kids & tries to keep up with them, he was going non-stop. And the grand finale of our outing was Super Target. There was a Target in Roswell, thank goodness, there is a Target Greatland here in Visalia & Tulare has a new Super Target. Love that store!!!

Two of my boys at Mooney Grove Park in Visalia, feeding the ducks.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds fun, I also love Target, but have to limit myself because I can't seem to go there without spending too much money.

Holly said...

Brian's the scout master too. Those scouts have too many meetings and campouts I tell ya.

Cami said...

Super Target is awesome! We just have a regular old Target, but we like to buy a lot off food there anyway.