Tuesday, March 4, 2008

L.A.

Ted travels to L.A. every 6 weeks give or take. He had to make a quick trip & we like to tag along. He stays at the Embassy Suites, they have an atrium, with fish & little waterfalls, Hunter loves it. Ted went into work Monday @ 2am (He normally does not do this, it was just this trip, he had to be in at the equipments down time.) He came back to the hotel around 1pm with the car. He had to go back again @ 11pm that evening, so he needed to sleep. We've been to L.A. quite a few times w/him & there are alot of fun things to do. But this particular day I thought, hmmmm, why not go to Disneyland!!! (disneyland is 16 miles from the hotel) I've been hearing about their annual passes, we went firsthand to check it out. We parked & rode the tram to the ticket counter (Hunter thought we were on a choo-choo train, he was pretty excited.) On the annual passes there are some blocked out days/days you cannot get in w/your pass, but the one I liked had 216 available days I believe. I'll get my money's worth if I only go 3 times!!! What a bargain. And you can go to both parks, disneyland & california adventure. (We will be meeting up w/my parents & sister Madeline in April for disneyland-good times to come!) Yesterday was a day you can use the pass, so in we went! We spent most the time at Toon Town for the little boys. The last pic is the boys on Roger Rabbits crazy car ride, & it was kind of crazy & scary, they didn't seem to mind but I don't know if I'll take my baby Jackson on that one again! So, if I'm going to be alone w/my two little boys & we need to find something to do, there is nothing better than going to Disneyland!!!


7 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! You will love having the passes. I used to take my Jackson when he was 1-3 years old and he loved it. Don't forget to try the bugs life land in California Adventure, the kids love that place.

Carolyn said...

Oh I am so jealous of the fun you are having in CALI!!! You guys are so lucky!

Mindy said...

Can I come visit? That sounds like fun, Ari would love it!

Brooks and Wendy said...

I'm glad you got your pass! My kids would love that, you're so lucky. Have fun - we can't wait to see you this weekend. Aus and Sky are so excited to see their cousins!

Cami said...

How fun! A season pass to Disney? That is awesome.

Michelle Wilkes said...

You suck! That is so unfair! I really just don't have anything else to say!

Jenna said...

So fun! We have season passes until the end of May...let me know when you're in town and maybe the kids and I can meet up with you sometime!!! We're not too far from L.A...if you ever want to meet somewhere and catch up I'd love to!