Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All drains lead to the ocean...

We've had a busy past month! We made a quick trip to Utah, disneyland, went camping, celebrated Ted & Hunter's birthdays, fixed our computer, I had 7 stitches & we tried to rescue nemo who was stuck in our toilet! Yep, pretty busy! Let's start with Nemo...Hunter brought me into the bathroom & asked "Where did Nemo go?" Earlier he had a tub toy of a nemo that is pretty round in his hand. I thought "Oh no, it's beginning." My mom had said that as a toddler I would wash out my tea set in the toilet & then try to flush it all down the drain. So with an extremely clogged toilet, we couldn't get nemo to budge, so help was on the way. "Quick Rooter" was not able to retrieve nemo, but flushed him back to where he came. The flushing took about 5 minutes & with one expensive hourly rate:(

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am laughing out loud!! What a little cutie!

Marcus and Jenny said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have updates. I've been checking lately and just distraught not to know what my little family's doing. Glad to see you up here again!

Cyndy and George said...

Peggy, Thanks for inviting me to read your blog! You are hilarious. What is the fascination toddlers have with flushing anyway? I remember when my son was 3 and barely potty trained he watched my husband flush a bug and he would not get near the toilet for a long long time. We practically had to re-potty train him. Poor Nemo, at least he made his way back to the ocean!

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog, too. Your boys are so cute! I enjoyed reading and getting to know your family better.

Becky said...

I'm glad that you were able to get your computer fixed. I know how that feels to be without it! I remember when Jackson stuffed my mother-in-laws hair curlers down her toilet! That is such a pain!

Cami said...

Listen, he was just trying to help! I haven't had any flushers yet, just dumpers. Our VCR will never have a remote again.

Brooks and Wendy said...

Too funny - what about the stitches, what happend??

Schauers Hours said...

How did you I mean why did you need 7 stitches?

Peggy said...

Keep reading down to the blog entry "Cyst be gone." Tricky aren't I! I'm making you read all my posts before you get to the stitches:)

Carolyn said...

I need a new post!!!!

Maria Olson said...

Atleast we can all laugh about it now. I don't know if you are yet, but that's pretty funny, all except the expensive bill. I love hearing about your kids and all you are doing.