Monday, September 22, 2008

Chronicle of a Bearded Cheese Man

This is Ted - My facial hair experiment has come and gone. I will let you be the judge of how successful it was. The other night we held a small shaving ceremony, in which we shared memories, told a few stories and I shed a tear as I began to cut the beard. Before it all came off though, I couldn't help but experiment with a few looks that I thought may come in handy in the future.

Full-Beard - Inspired by "Ice Road Truckers", "Deadliest Catch", and "Lost"


Lambchops - Who hasn't wanted to dangle a long sideburn?

Goatee - How could I pass on this. The Goatee is the ultimate sign of manhood as displayed by many MMA fighters, Athletes and Pro-Wrestlers.

3 comments:

Heidi Best said...

You guys are hilarious. My favorite is definitely the Charlie Chaplin version of Tedward. :)

Michelle and Caleb said...

I love all the styles. I vote for the handle bar mustasche. You guys are so funny!

Ryan and Sariah said...

Ryan and I are crying from laughing so hard, your guys are hilarious. We miss you so much. Caden still tries to ride his bike to Hunter's house:(! Love ya