Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crafty

The last time I have sewn was in the 8th grade & it wasn't with great success. Months ago at our Super Saturday I signed up to make this really cute purse, I enjoyed it & it wasn't very painful at all! Thank you, thank you Mandee for helping me make really cute things!

I made this apron for the lovely Jody Houghton for Christmas. It was going to be a gardening apron, but turned into a baking apron, I put a tollhouse cookie book, a cute green kitchen aid spatula & a few other baking supplies with it.

6 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

Love the apron and the purse! cute, cute, cute!

Michelle Wilkes said...

O.K. first of all, I think you are so super crafty, and those are the darn cutest things I have ever seen.
Secondly, I would like that purse pattern
Thirdly, why did you wait until you moved to California to get into sewing? Seriously, I feel like you've been holding out on me?!

Marcus and Jenny said...

oh my gosh Peggy, that's adorable!

Erica said...

That's a great apron! I love the fabric!

Carolyn said...

Um...I would like to order one please in pink!

Jen said...

it turned out great! you should never doubt yourself, you are amazingly talented!