Monday, December 22, 2008

Why did it have to end?

I turned the Big 31 this month & I didn't want that day to end! Ted gave me a gift card for a massage, which I used that day, he took me to Tokyo Garden & then I "made" him see Twilight. Thank you for the telephone calls & for all the different happy birthday songs sung on the answering machine. We are all tone deaf in my family so I really enjoyed those happy birthday tunes!

My friend Janeece knew I was looking into some boots for my birthday. Look how creative she is with her gift, I loved it!

5 comments:

Maria Olson said...

Happy Birthday Peggy! We are getting older. Crazy. I love all your posts. The boys get cuter every day.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Peg! I am glad you had a good one!

Cami said...

Sounds like a great day!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Oh. I was supposed to sing?

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday...I love you!