Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Queen Mary

Last week we went with Ted to L.A. It's been almost a year since we've been there. We enjoyed going to downtown disney & swimming at the hotel pool. One night we picked Ted up from work, he drove us down to Long Beach and we went aboard the Queen Mary. You should have seen the boys faces when we pulled up alongside the ship. They couldn't get over how big the "pirate ship" was & Jackson was determined to see some sharks in the water, he then decided that they were sleeping?!








7 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

How fun!!!! Isn't it fun to take advantage of business trips with Dad?

Jones Family said...

Looks like fun! Such cute pictures:-)

Amber said...

Looks fun Peg! I'm jealous of your flip flops.... it's 20 degrees here! I miss you!

Marcus and Jenny said...

Wow Brayden's getting big! We'll see you soon.

Holly said...

You look so cute and skinny!!!

Becky said...

It looks like you guys had fun! You know, I've lived down there almost all of my life and I've never seen the Queen Mary. I should probably go sometime. (:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Who was Hunter (or was that Jackson) trying to call on the phone?