Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Banana Boy

When our bananas begin to turn brown we actually get excited because then we can make banana bread. But what happens...they are usually thrown away. So today I actually used our very ripe bananas and made banana bread. While making it, I put Jackson in his chair with a good banana. I looked over at him and started to chuckle. Look at that banana in his ear! I hope he isn't learning he can stick things in there. He really is a disaster, but a cute one.


I'm trying to change his diaper, he put the diaper over his own head, I did not do it. When I'm trying to change their diapers or put on their pajamas all they do is mess around:)

Jackson is putting his awesome teeth, as you can see above, to good use.

4 comments:

Becky said...

My kids do the same thing with their diapers! They think it is hilarious to put the clean diaper on their heads and run around. The only problem is when they try to use a "wet" one before I get the chance to throw it away! You have some really cute kids!

Mindy said...

That is hilarious, Jackson put his banana in his ear, who teaches kids these things! So funny!

Cami said...

Those are silly funny boys. How cute.

Brooks and Wendy said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting. Aus was looking at pictures today and saw the one with him and Hunter during the big sleepover! Austin said all proud, "Oh look Dad, there's Jackson and me!" Brooks and I looked at each other and started laughing! He still can't get it right!