Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sweet Husband

Ted saw this Discovery Channel commercial (now located at the bottom of the page) on a fellow bloggers blog & ever since has been making up all sorts of stuff as he sings the boom-dee-a-da song. I wanted to make sure I kept this sweet one he e-mailed me:
A little Boom-dee-a-da song for you...

Can't believe that Jackson's 1
And that he's my second Son,
Holy Cow Hunter's almost 3,
Let's get pictures from JC Penny

Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da

I love our little boys
They are my bundle of joys
Swimming, camping, fishing more
Maybe a cave we will explore

Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da

I love my wife the most
A nurse, a mother, and great birthday host,
Let's look at stars at night
or can I just sit and hold you tight?

Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da Boom-dee-a-da ...

5 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

LOL that is so cute! Ted you are so clever and goofy. :)

Brooks and Wendy said...

Oh Teddy, you're so cute and creative! :)

Holly said...

Love the new look on your blog.

Carolyn said...

So cute...you will have to teach me how to download videos like that!!!

Cami said...

How cute. I like that commercial.