Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Break

We met up with my parents, little sis Madeline, brother Zachary & his wife Kortney for their spring break (and all the rest of the Utahns who also go to disneyland for spring break, there were ALOT of people & long lines.) Four days were spent at Disneyland/California Adventure & one day at Universal Studios. Harldy any pictures were taken, we were so busy-it is serious go,go,go time with my parents when your at disneyland:) that I kept forgetting to charge the camera. The little boys had fun, there were a few meltdowns during the naptime hours, but they loved the train ride around the park, the jungle safari was a big hit & the bugs life rides & movie in california adventure. There was actually alot that Jackson could do. They seemed to enjoy Pirates of the Carribean with the little roller coaster dips at the beginning. I was suprised that Hunter loved the roller coaster in Toon Town- I didn't think that he would be much of a roller coaster guy!!!

Hunter didn't know what to think about this scary shark at Universal Studios. For this photo opportunity you are supposed to stick your head in it's mouth so it looks like it's eating you--scary.



On the walk from the parking garage to the entrance of Universal Studios there were quite a few shops, resturaunts & even a movie theater.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That looks like lots of fun, we really need to come out and go to Disney Land with you. It would be a blast.

Brooks and Wendy said...

I'm sad we couldn't be there, the kids would've had so much fun. It looks like you had nice weather too! I'm glad you had a great time with your family!

Michelle and Caleb said...

It looks like you all had so much fun. We wish we where there, rides, family, and sun! We will have to come see your home.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

I am so glad you guys had such a nice time. I love DL so much, that I wish for everyone to experience it too. So I am glad y'all had such fun. :)