Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Boy!

We officially know what we are good at...making little boys!:) We are so excited to welcome our 4th little boy into our family the beginning of August (or if he is anything like Brayden, the end of July!) We had our ultrasound yesterday. To celebrate we visited the "Frosted Muffin," a delicious, gourmet cupcake shop. I of course chose a chocolate molten cupcake. Ted loved his peanut butter cup & the boys enjoyed the psychadelic cupcake due to all of the sprinkles. We then chose some nice, clean, cute onesies...it will be a HOT! month when he arrives. We truly feel blessed.

8 comments:

Write for the generations! said...

Congrats! So happy for you!!!!! miss you tons!

Amber said...

Sweet!! How exciting for you! I just love little boys and you have such darling ones.... Great news!

Holly said...

WHOO HOOO!!! Congrats!

Schauers Hours said...

Congratulations Peggy! You are going to be refined and strengthened raising 4 boys! Jared is jealous, he always wanted at least 5 boys. BTW, I had a dream about you the other night, you were getting married again and yhou chose me for a brides maid...it was funny, and then you commented on my blog the next morning, I was freaking out! It kind of made me miss you, hope you are doing well!

Jones Family said...

Wow, congratulations! What a fun bunch of boys you'll have:0)

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys. We love teaching Hunter in primary, by the way! He's such a cutie!

Anne said...

Congratulations Peggy! I think of you often. I'm happy to hear you are doing well and having another baby! We are considering getting pregnant again also. You have a beautifull family.

Anne said...

oh and I wanted to say I still look for you on Facebook when will you join?