Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Mighty Husky

Once a month at Hunter's elementary school, they have an assembly & choose one child out of each class to receive the "Mighty Husky Award." Hunter was chosen this month and the assembly was this past Friday. They had a slide show with each child's picture, and with the slide show they play the song, "We're all in this together" from High School musical. Now I don't know about you, but I definately believe that I am hormonal, because when that song came on I started to cry! I was just so proud!:) Brayden & Jackson danced. Ted smiled and did a little head bob to the music. We love having a Kindergartner. It is such a fun stage!


2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I would've cried too but...I think I'm always a little hormonal;-)
That's so awesome that he got that award!

jody said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Hunter you are wonderful!